This one-step disinfectant is effective against a broad-spectrum of bacteria, is virucidal*, inhibits the growth of mold and mildew, including their odors when used as directed.
Best Shot 256 Disinfectants are the most current and effective animal care facility disinfectants, cleaners and deodorizers on the market today. Provides area control of COVID-19, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, staph, salmonella, E. coli, bordetella bronchiseptica, canine distemper, feline picornavirus, infectious bovine rhinotracheitis, rabies, pseudorabies, streptococcus-even canine parvovirus! Kills viruses, bacteria, fungi, mold and mildew as they clean, disinfect, and deodorize in one labor-saving step.
FOR ANIMAL HOLDING FACILITIES, VETERINARIAN CLINICS AND PET GROOMING ESTABLISHMENTS
- One gallon makes 257 gallons of cleaning solution
- Kills parvo, H1N1, MRSA and more
- Cleans floors, crates & cages, tabletops, walls, etc.
- pH neutral formula disinfects combs, scissors, clipper blades, nail trimmers, tweezers and other grooming/salon tools.
- Deodorizes carpet and litter boxes
- No rinse formula leaves no unsightly floor residue
- Can be used in automatic floor scrubbers and mechanical spray devices
Select LEMON, FRESH or WINTERGREEN Scent!
- Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 10.14%
- N-Alkyl (C14 50%, C12 40%, C16 10%)
- Dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 6.76%
- Inert Ingredients 83.10%
2 oz. per gallon of water (1:64 Dilution) for Canine Parvovirus. All other viruses 1/2 oz. per gallon (1:256 Dilution)
*Provides area control of staph, salmonella, E. coli, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, bordetella bronchiseptica, canine distemper, feline picornavirus, infectious bovine rhinotracheitis, rabies, pseudorabies, streptococcus - even canine parvovirus!